How to Prepare
Contact UsOur Procedures
Depending on the type of exam you are having you may be required to do some preparation. You will be notified if you must follow special instructions 48 hours in advance of the examination. Please click on the type of examination you are having (under Examinations) to see if you may be required to follow some special directions.
- Please dress comfortably in loose fitting clothes. You may be asked to change into a hospital gown.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your exam, unless advised otherwise by an AMI representative.
- Ensure that you bring the referral form from your doctor and give it to reception as you check-in.
- Bring your valid health card on the day of your appointment. If you do not have a valid health card, you will be charged for the cost of the service.
- Notify the Receptionist if you are pregnant or taking any medication.
If you have any special needs you would like us to accommodate please let us know at least 24 hours in advance (preference for a male or female Technologist/Sonographer, physical limitations).
Please bring any prior radiological tests (x-rays, ultrasounds, etc.) these may be helpful to the Radiologist for means of comparison.
Please do not come to the examination if you are intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
Bone Mineral Densitometry
Pediatric Abdominal Ultrasound
Send us an email or contact us directly.
800 Bathurst St, Suite 304
Toronto, Ontario M5R 3M8
(416) 531 1128
(416) 531 1127
If you are a Physician, please contact us using the email below.
Leave A Message